travel to rockness-'the happy bus'

Guest parkylad

i've only used happybus twice and they are quite laid back.

i'm fed up of citylink. the earliest you can get a bus up to rockness is 9.45 with them, our happybus is at 8.00. and last year they told us if anyone was caught with booze on them, even if it was un opened, we could get arrested. what a load of shite.

i'm fed up of citylink. the earliest you can get a bus up to rockness is 9.45 with them, our happybus is at 8.00. and last year they told us if anyone was caught with booze on them, even if it was un opened, we could get arrested. what a load of shite.

you're allowed it in your luggage. they were just being c**ts about folk having booze on the bus with them. i've used citylink loads of times and that's the only time they've been like that. but i doubt i'll be using them for rockness again, the buses don't head up early enough.

in 2008 our citylink driver stood at the front of the bus before we set off and basically went "right, yous can smoke and drink all yous want, cause i'm gonny be smoking, just don't make a mess of my bus." it was a great laugh (shame they were pure shite the year after) and people did put their empty cans into carrier bags cause they obviously all respected the bus and the driver for letting us do what we wanted. and he stopped any time we wanted so folk could go to the toilet. i think that was the year i got stuck in a f**kin hedge at the side of the motorway though.

they will be ok with bevying on the bus as long as you keep it tidy enough & don't give them any hassle

given its a private coach & not public transport the police should be ok with it as well, I could be wrong but I think the the no booze on the coach rule is only applicable to football supporters busses

Been on the happy bus a cpl of times over the yrs and the drivers always let u do what u want, last yr took city link to rockness, was put on a crappy mega bus and had to change in Inverness and get the campsite shuttle bus on the way there at least the happy bus took us to the site. Getting the train this yr so we can have a drink on the way up.