Ian Broon....

Guest starky

Anybody seen him recently? How many roses songs does he stick in there? I saw him years ago and he teased the crowd with a few riffs but then nothing in full. Not the biggest fan of his own stuff so wouldnt really be fussed going to see him if he he didnt chuck a few roses belters in there.....

aye, have seen that clip from titp before, looked tremendous. So i'm guessin there will be a few spattered about in the set? Still not sure tho....i can take him singing in his usual flat tone to quality tunes but some of his solo stuff is pretty average. Not to worry though, i'm sure i'll be banjoed anyway!

I'll be avoiding him like the plague, I loved the Roses and a few of his tracks are brilliant (dolphins were monkeys, golden gaze etc.) but playing live he just is not up to scratch and his voice is gone too shite.

I love his tracks with UNKLE though.

Don't get me wrong I like Ian Brown, just not live :P