Timetables

Guest Vteich

I've seen people saying on this forum that for example Fatboy Slim and Pendulum will be playing at the same time on Friday, but as there aren't any timetables on the RockNess site, how do you know this? And when will the full timetables be announced?

They are both headliners for the Friday night but playing on different stages/tents.

Headliners for a night tend to play roughly around the same time but not always.

The timetables should be released very soon considering we are only a month away yey!

Hope this helps.

They are both headliners for the Friday night but playing on different stages/tents.

Headliners for a night tend to play roughly around the same time but not always.

The timetables should be released very soon considering we are only a month away yey!

Hope this helps.

Well if your staying the whole weekend which I presume you are seen as your travelling from Finland! Then I suggest you get there before 12 on the Friday. This will allow you to get a good camping spot and plenty of alcohol in the system! Just so your not rushing about!

When you get there you can purchase a timetable for about £5. These are very handy!

Allright, thanks for this. I'm coming all the way from Finland and it really would help my travel planning to know the timetables in advance. Last year I went to Get Loaded in the Park in London and they didn't publish the timetables in advance at all, instead they sold some fliers on the festival area where you could see the timetables. That really sucked and was bit of a rip off.

Thanks all for your answers. I'm going to be there for the whole weekend, yes, but I'm staying at a B&B in Inverness and won't probably get on the festival site on Friday until 7pm or something. Had some scheduling to do to get the flights to match (Helsinki - London - Inverness) so I'm arriving a bit late there on Friday.

u05dam3, nice to see another Finn (well at least a half one) here as well! Koskenkorva, yeah, won't probably get it from the bars though. :P