Student bus tickets

Guest garyfjm

First year in going to rock ness this year and me and most of the people i'm going with got the student bus travel ticket from glasgow.

i can't see anywhere what the info is over them

do we need to book them or is there just a bus service there in the morning for people with (incl. free coach travel from glasgow) on their ticket?

can normal ticket holders travel with students?

cheers if you could help me out because it's getting closer to the time and citylink don't seem to know what's going on

p.s first post wheyyy

Your bus tickets will be sent to you soon. Buses will depart on the Friday morning in Glasgow at 8am and will depart the Monday afternoon at 4pm. You will be notified via email with more details though. Your weekend ticket will most likely say student weekend ticket on it, however you will still need your ID etc to board the bus. The location of where the bus will depart in Glasgow is still to be confirmed. This is the first year that Rockness have done this.. so just be patient, but dont worry they will have it sorted!

Your bus tickets will be sent to you soon. Buses will depart on the Friday morning in Glasgow at 8am and will depart the Monday afternoon at 4pm. You will be notified via email with more details though. Your weekend ticket will most likely say student weekend ticket on it, however you will still need your ID etc to board the bus. The location of where the bus will depart in Glasgow is still to be confirmed. This is the first year that Rockness have done this.. so just be patient, but dont worry they will have it sorted!