Stage/tents info

Guest Tony Harrison

In the past i have missed bands/acts/DJs purely cause i couldnt remember where they were playing, i dont usually buy the lanyard which may be my downfall.

Just so that i can remember which one is which am i right in thinking the huge rectangular tent is the clash tent and the smaller round tent is the one where Annie Mac presents and Radio Soulwax will be performing. Is there usually another tent? i cant remember how many tents were there last year

cheers for any help

cheers tommo

i think the easiest solution would just to get a lanyard i guess. Last year i went with day tickets and on the sunday a combination of being in a rush, my mates having the memory of goldfish and us being a tad tipsy meant we missed a couple of bands we wanted to see

Were there three big tents in the arena last year?

cheers tommo

i think the easiest solution would just to get a lanyard i guess. Last year i went with day tickets and on the sunday a combination of being in a rush, my mates having the memory of goldfish and us being a tad tipsy meant we missed a couple of bands we wanted to see

Were there three big tents in the arena last year?