sniffer dogs

Guest grimreaper111

I know it's not the best place to talk about it but hypothetically speaking if someone were to be caught with their own stash which was clearly just for personal consumption would they be tossed out of the festival altogether or would they just have their goods confiscated and be allowed to go on their merry way?

I know it's not the best place to talk about it but hypothetically speaking if someone were to be caught with their own stash which was clearly just for personal consumption would they be tossed out of the festival altogether or would they just have their goods confiscated and be allowed to go on their merry way?

my mate was caugh - dog got him at the to of the hill, he was serched and found with 19 pills on the sat morning - he was taken to the cells for the weekend and then later had to go to court where he got 180hrs community service - so dont think they aint looking and aint trying to catch you out..... most people get away with it but they do get a few ever year - it just takes wrong place worng time!!!

good luck!

The guy that got caught with 19 pills probaly got done cause its extremly unlikely they were for personal consumption.

That coffee thing doesnt work, a dog see's in 3D apparntly so it would smell a shitload of coffee and a tiny bit of whatever drug you had. The only way to stop the smell completly, so think about that :P

The only way to stop the smell completly, so think about that :P