sniffer dogs

Guest grimreaper111

I've actually seen this happening at balado , there was a group Of guys standing with a sat nav ( they must have used it to mark the stash spot) arguing next to one of the fences cos their m8 had buried their gear the wrong side of the security fence at the area between the back of the main stage n the campsite!!! Haha

Actually he was quite successful, he made millions in the trade throughout Europe and Asia. He came unstuck in the States because the DEA were f**king hounding him, he'd been on their radar for years but they could never pin him. In the end they seized a containment because one of his colleagues f**ked up.

Just because he was caught does nae make him a terrible drug smuggler. However times have changed sadly, smuggling ain't as easy as it used to be unfortunately :P

As this is drug related, whats the craic with herbal pills over in Scotland at the moment, I'll be bringing quite a few over with me and just wondering how strict they are regarding them, are they considered illegal, will they turn a blind eye or will they be confiscated if found?

Them feckin dogs are hardly trained in Party pills aswell? Surely not?

As this is drug related, whats the craic with herbal pills over in Scotland at the moment, I'll be bringing quite a few over with me and just wondering how strict they are regarding them, are they considered illegal, will they turn a blind eye or will they be confiscated if found?

Them feckin dogs are hardly trained in Party pills aswell? Surely not?

What about the fact that they are all legitimately packaged and for sale online, I also have an invoice from the online uk provider 'herbalhighs.com'.

Surely if they are legal to sell on line, they are legal to have on your person?

I'm just a bit confused as they have been outlawed in Ireland last month, and I know the legislation has changed somewhat in the UK also.

Just don't see how they can be illegal, if I legally sign for them on arrival via registered post!

Edited by Rinehart

I know this may sound sick but 2 year ago, a girl I know put drugs in a condom then tied it & shoved it in herself & it worked. & even if she did get caught they couldnt really strip search her ? haha