early bird tickets that don't say "front row" on them.

Guest rachbon

a few of us on here have recieved early bird tickets that don't say "front row" on them, they just say "EB" (early bird).

jim king has advised that these need to be exchanged at the box office for a ticket that says front row, to allow access to the front row campsite.

not really an issue, but i'm quite annoyed about it. we booked front row, so why should we have to exchange them? they should have made sure all of the early bird tickets actually stated front row on them.

hi rachel, if you go to the box office when you arrive they'll exchange the ticket for you and then you go in as normal and get the FR wristband at the wristband exchange. regards, jim
Edited by _rachelbon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not impressed........have had dealings with Rockness box office before and they were pretty useless to say the least. We got there for gates opening and had to wait for approx 1 1/2 hrs before anyone would deal with us because the staff weren't ready and didn't have the correct information :rolleyes:

Don't see why the tickets with EB can't just be given a front row wristband!

Edited by rollergirl

Christ, you would think someone stole your crimbo pressies.

The whole thing was set up to reward people who ordered their tickets early, the man takes time out of his busy schedule to answer questions on here ( some stupid ones included i might add)

And because someone has made a boo boo everyones greeting about waiting in a cue, well boo hoo....

If you cant be arsed then camp council like the majority of people.

Look at the questions for jim king thread and the amount of time he spent on here trying to please you lot then tell me honestly if you think he did this on purpose.

Apologise to the man!!!!

The whole thing was set up to reward people who ordered their tickets early, the man takes time out of his busy schedule to answer questions on here ( some stupid ones included i might add)

And because someone has made a boo boo everyones greeting about waiting in a cue, well boo hoo....

Look at the questions for jim king thread and the amount of time he spent on here trying to please you lot then tell me honestly if you think he did this on purpose.

Apologise to the man!!!!

Edited by BenchBuddah

Apologise to the man!!!!