Shuttle Buses

Guest The Hutch

Will be taking shuttle bus on the Saturday to Rockness and then back to Inverness on the Saturday night.

For people that's done this before, do you need to pre-book the exact time you want to get the bus there and back or can you jump on any bus on the day?

From the website it looks like you need to choose the specific bus - was hoping to just play it by ear on the day though.

Anyone had experience in previous years?

I can imagine getting a taxi at end of night would be impossible?

Cheers.

I'd be interested in this as well. So anyone got any info about this?

I checked out the Citylink website for the shuttle buses and it says that pre-booking is obligatory to reserve a seat in the buses, but I'm just wondering how am I supposed to know what time to leave the festival area on each day since there apparently won't be any timetables available before getting to the festival site.

Surely getting a taxi is an option too, but I wouldn't count on getting one from the festival site at the end of each day and anyhow it would be a bit more expensive than taking the shuttle buses.

Edited by Vteich