Purple Campsite

Guest Dean Thomson

Hey guys, just curious as to whether or not this is true? Last year there was general camping in purple, and I'm hoping to go there this year same spot.. Hope the whole of purple being reserved isn't the case!

On a completely different topic, who else thinks the wristbands are a tad rubbish? Who would rather a fabric one like TITP? Even Belladrum have them! Just as people like to keep them on as souveniers.. The plastic ones at rockness are not as comfortable and break off after a few months. I'm nit picking I know but anybody agree?

This has been covered in a number of threads and I asked the question to Jim in the Q and A thread as I was slightly confused but yes, unfortunately this year the whole purple section is either VIP, Boutique or 'Front Row' camping. Which annoys me a fair bit as i didnt know this was the case and have always been there in my last three years. Would have paid the extra if i'd known.

I'm actully VIP so I can get into the purple campsite but most of my mates aren't.. This means having to camp up the hill right? Is it decent up there? Been a purple camper from day 1, so idea of what to expect!!