mix's that show love for some of the lesser known acts!

Guest nilmunny

Hey everyone!

I am a seasoned festival goer but this will be my first year at rockness. Mainly not been before because a lot of the main acts are not quite my cup of tea. However don't get me wrong i absolutely love most kinds of music, just don't have enough money to do everything!!

This year there are probably just enough good acts in the small print and quite a few in the large print on the poster to get me interested!!

Anyway, i saw some of you guys posting mixes to get you in the mood! Well i thought i would post a link to a couple of my mixes that i did this year that at least one of the lesser known acts features on. As i am sure i am not the only one around here that is into some of the small print chaps!

So if your into a bit of hip hop, disco, deep house, techy house and even a smattering of dubstep then check out these mixes! You can download them and share them as you see fit.

Enjoy! And show some love for the smallprint!

Smallprint mixes!!

Edited by nilmunny

Hey, just had a listen to your mix. Really liking it, especially Tiger & Woods, such a good tune.

I've got some mixes here you might be interested in.

There are definitely some good things going on in the small print, was really pleased to see 6th Borough Project and Wild Geese.

Edited by nilmunny