Highlights...

Guest Elbear

Our walk from the carpark to Front Row. One of our mates was mangled and thought he'd take it as his priority to wheel the sack trolley to the campsite. He put on 9 crates of lager and then selotaped anything he could find onto the trolley. He put on his hawaiin shirt and away he went. Must have nearly killed a few people and nearly destroyed many a tent.

He got there in the end though :D

Friday:

Fatboy slim although what I caught of Benga on Rizla and Booka shade in the clash were pretty good. Crystal castles wuda been up there is it wasn't for it being stopped every 5 mins.

Saturday:

Getting £30 and a free pint from Strongbow :P South Central, boys noize & green velvet all up there but Aphex twin blew me away completely, outstanding.

Sunday:

Between Soulwax, vitalic & dave clarke all were very good.

Just generally meeting everyone and the banter etc.

Well the highlight for me was the efest campsite meet. This is my first actual post on here (after lurking for about a year) but was given a warm welcome by everyone and had a great wee banter with you all :)

Friday

Fatboy Slim - was fantastic I thought.

High Contrast - Brilliant banging tunes tent was great too

Enter shikari - loved them

Saturday

Burns - good set but crowd too sparse

Boys Noize - brilliant all i can say

Annie Mac - same old

2many DJ's - not as new as they claimed but still good

Club 75 - parts I saw were pretty good but never saw the full set so can't really comment fully

Green Velvet - Outstanding definitely up there in the top 5

Sunday

kevin bridges - really funny and knew how to work the crowd BUT the security were a joke

Hadouken! - Brilliant

Vitalic - glad i saw them but not as impressed as i hoped

Soulwax - amazing as ever

The Strokes - Blown away, enough said

Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip - Absolutely amazing, by far the best act I saw all weekend.

Soulwax - Definately a return to form and the new tracks were fantastic.

Aphex Twin - Really enjoyed his set even though I wasn't planning on going to see him.

Kevin Bridges - Genius booking,definately one of the best crowds of the weekend.

Apart from that I enjoyed, Pimms, Stovies, Drambuie and Ginger Beer, Mince and tatties, Arcadia, Howards End.

Brilliant weekend!

Highlights for me were Fatboys set, Crystal castles (mad as f**k lol), Ian Brown, and the strokes. Had a good sing along to Blondie but the sound was shite for some reason.

Best part was hanging around the back of the Argyle stalls (we knew people workin there) had a right good banter and party.and free stovies and burgers

Jumping in the back of the van with them on sat/sun and going into Inverness for more drink/supplies and a decent toilet and wash was a godsend.

Even better. quietly sitting watching french wives in strongbow then a girl pulls me away and hands me £30 and a free pint for my opinion on the tent haha result, she even gave my girlfriend some free tokens while she was waitin for me!

The countless tokens we got from the kilted drambuie guys (we used them and abused them all weekend lol) top chaps tho.

The guy with the contraption made out of a shopping trolley with skis attached for taking drink uphill was genius.

Some of the banter from outside when we were a bit worse for ware lying in tent on fri night. good times.

Would of liked to check out the pimms bus thing but never managed somehow

Well good weekend

DLS and SCoob

Aphex laser Twin

Dan Moran(I think) in Rizla (before friendly fires)

Kevin Bridges

New cocktail, Jamaican Nail, Mojito is so last year

second half of Soulwax

Finding out USA drew with Engerlund

Every time someone played LCD, get them next year please.

The Red Campsite - not that quiet ;) a nice , friendly set of people and toilets OK

Booka Shade

Fat Boy Slim

Bloody Beetroots

Kevin Bridges

2 Many DJ's (never seen them so a treat for me)

Hadouken

Plan B - don't really like the music , but the beat box guy was class

Leftfield - amazing!

Stewards not jobs worths - common sense stedwarding - other festivals take note

Noodle Bar

Free Rizlas, Drambuie and Wiseman milkshakes :)

The Red Campsite - not that quiet ;) a nice , friendly set of people and toilets OK

Booka Shade

Fat Boy Slim

Bloody Beetroots

Kevin Bridges

2 Many DJ's (never seen them so a treat for me)

Hadouken

Plan B - don't really like the music , but the beat box guy was class

Leftfield - amazing!

Stewards not jobs worths - common sense stedwarding - other festivals take note

Noodle Bar

Free Rizlas, Drambuie and Wiseman milkshakes :)

I loved Fatboy, Vitalic, Leftfield and Alabama 3.

Going mental at the Arcadia afterburner on Sat night, and I was a regular visitor at the Rizla bus as well.

I love the easy going, friendly people you meet and the general party atmosphere at RN, long may it continue!