Bloody Beetroots

Guest Guy Rope Tripper

+1

completely blew me away. was struggling to find energy for the rest of the day but it lifted me up and carried me through.

Amazing, absolutely epic. Hope they have another set at the arches later this year. Lost my mask in the madness of it all though. Gutted

They blew. Rockness. AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Loved their set! Hearing intense tracks that R choons ina place like the Clash Arena was beyond brilliant. Also liked that part where they played some of the 28 Days Later soundtrack, did anyone start reinacting it lol. Bl0000000DYYYYYYYYYYYYY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETROOOOOOOOOOOOOTS RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULE :D ! Ok, i'm a bit too hyper.

I spoke to one of them later on in the day...he said he thought the festival location was brilliant, wasn't too impressed with the organisation though, said they didn't really know what time they were due to go on...also mentioned how much he loves the arches and Scotland, said he has never felt so humbled anywhere as the last time they played (the arches) everyone started throwing their shoes at them lol.....typical one shoe weegies!! He was well sound and just about to go see his friends (soulwax) before catching The Strokes.

I spoke to one of them later on in the day...he said he thought the festival location was brilliant, wasn't too impressed with the organisation though, said they didn't really know what time they were due to go on...also mentioned how much he loves the arches and Scotland, said he has never felt so humbled anywhere as the last time they played (the arches) everyone started throwing their shoes at them lol.....typical one shoe weegies!! He was well sound and just about to go see his friends (soulwax) before catching The Strokes.

That was a good set. A couple of the slower songs didnt do much for me, but i did run out to get some photos of doves before coming back in for the end, so might have missed some good stuff.

Some of me photos of these guys look pretty insane - should be up tomorrow. Took me a while to get everything together