My overall Rockness view..

Guest Theboypez

Hi folks

I just thought I'd share my overall 'picture' of Rockness this year...

I had an amazing time this year - with my mates who attended I had probably the funniest 72hrs of my life, so random and so funny!!

I only saw a handful of acts compared to what I had planned to see (I'm sure most people are the same!)

Arcadia Afterburner - I thought this was the highlight of the festival and for me was amazing! It was new and fresh and offered something different which i think most people liked! Green Velvet tore it up on saturday night! A definite winner in my opinion! (the positioning was perfect!)

I felt the main stage wasnt as busy for headline acts as it had been in the previous 2 years but still held its own!

I know 2manydjs couldnt help it but they would have been so much better in a tent! - i thoroughly enjoyed them but felt a little let down by virtually the same set ive seen 4 times in the past year!

chase & status were awesome - i must take my hat off to them - brilliant - the tent was jumping!

and the strokes were different class!!

I camped in the quiet campsite and had an awesome time - hats off to the organisers and all involved - we'll def be back next year!

atmosphere was awesome as usual - a good crowd of people having a very good time!

i'd like to see the tougher acts (boysnoize etc) play later in the evening tho - thats my only grumble!

cheers for an awesome weekend

Pez

ps - excuse any bad spelling i'm a little blitzed! ha