'Celeb' Spotting

Guest Pot

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Alice Beer (formerly of Watchdog) at the Acoustic Stage (either for Newton Faulkner or whoever was on after him) with friends but she looked like she was in on ordinary paid-for wristbands rather than being a freeloader BBC jolly hanger-on.

Saw Kate Moss being her usual skanky self with a load of Kate Moss clones when we were trudging along the side of the Other Stage.

Saw Jo Whiley, Coleen and Wayne Rooney, that bloke Alex from the apprentice, the Irish girl who does the news on MTV ( Laura Woods, I think), and my friend thinks she may have seen Keiffer Sutherland, but wasn't 100%.

Edited by Leela33

I stood next to The Midnight Beast for Tinie, they were really nice guys.

And I passed, a little bit recked, Matt Bowman from Pigeon Detectives.

113_1437

113_1358

My brother also saw Micheal Eavis at Lost Property, proberly wondering where all the cows had gone.

Was stood at the side of the Pyramid during the end of Tinie Tempah and the missus said look at the Wombat so I stood there for two minutes looking around until she explained that no it was not a stuffed toy or a blow up Wombat it was the lead singer and what looked like the rest of the band as well.

Did not go up but got a couple of pics. A group of older ladies went up to them and got a hug so they seemed like a cool (but very drunk?)bunch. When the small one finished they wandered back to the back stage area.

I am always crap at spotting celebs but saw Harry Enfield sitting outside a food stall with at least one kid in the pouring rain a few years ago

@richroet

We kept seeing the bloke from Homes Under the Hammer. Firstly arguing with his misses in the sand pit in the kids field and then again when he wanted to take a pick of our baby in his cart in the circus field. He said the cart was amazing so I asked how he thought it would do at auction. He rolled his eyes, looked offended, muttered something and walked off. We saw him a few more times after that but he ignored us.

i saw the following and got a few pics with some of them

chris moyles

devlin

pro green

jo wiley

rooney

plan b and beat boxing mate

john bishop

michael eavis

marlon from emmerdale

lead singer of the wombats

greg james

nick grimshaw

Alexa Chung

alex from last year apprentice

gemma cairney

Edited by marke1

We also saw Alex from the Apprentice, my boyfriend very originally shouted "you're fired" at him, which was quite funny after a fair few ciders, he was at the Pyramid watchind Two Door Cinema Club.

The other half saw Alice Beer at the front of the Pyramid for Elbow.

We saw Andy Carroll (in the worst disguise ever) and Kevin Nolan wathching Biffy Clyro.

Also saw Al Murray wandering through the Tinie Tempah crowd.

And Zoe Ball chatting near a food stall between the Other stage & the Pyramid.