THE YEAR OF KASABIAN?

Guest james915

every festival has its stand out performer (*see Muse, Glastonbury 2010), the act that steals the show and gets people buzzing. so who do we think it will be for us this year?!

i think anyone who saw dizzee on C4 last year will agree that he was the man of the moment for '09 and i cant escape the feeling that this year is kasabian's big chance to really establish themselves as a headlining replacement for monsieurs gallagher and gallagher.

now that glastonbury is out of the way, let the V build up begin!

I think your right...

But they have some major competition!!

Madness

Faithless

Groove Armada

The Kings

Courteeners

Prodigy

Calvin Harris

They will all put on an unreal show, but I think Kasabian will edge it, thats why im choosing them over Prodigy.

The smaller acts I think will pull of some good shows aswell eg.. Tiny Tempa, Example, Temper Trap etc...

If it's anything like 2008, I'm gonna say Stereophonics again... they really were on top form and put out a great set.

Possibly KOL... after a poor reading/leeds respnse can see them being in the mood to have a good one this time.