The Coral

Guest ZoSo_101

I was hoping for the Coral

They've been a bit dull when Ive seen them in the past but their new song is quality.

If they are the main stage act thats fair enough, Id love to have Orbital replace Cheryl Cole though... EDIT ah damn just read Groove Armada have already taken her spot

Edited by luckysalt

Its a very strong line up, but I don't get The Coral being placed above Editors.

The Coral are 4th main stage whilst Feeder are 8th? Id say Feeder are the bigger band, weird placings, I still don't see how Passion Pit are above Feeder

Edited by luckysalt

They're too high considering their stock has fallen quite a bit, but i have to say, v's strongest lineup in years! Maybe it's just my opinion but none of the stages look top heavy, probably 20 odd bands i'd go see, hell even mark lanegan is at v this year, hats off lads, i'm in absolute shock since this looks better than when i first went in 05!

Well done V - The Coral is a great addition to a very strong lineup, especially the main stage on the Saturday (Chelms) and I have to say its one of the strongest line ups since I have been going since v99.

V have obviously concentrated on getting acts that are good live rather than just having commercial success. The more popier acts are in one location (the arena) rather than spreading them all over the place, like last year. This makes for a strong line up.

Even though it will be my 12th V, starting to get very excited now - just like every year.

Edited by csd01sdr

tempted to get a ticket for v now, been following them for 9 years, they were a bit 'flat' at sheps bush on wednesday, it never really got going. definately not same since ryder jones left them though, can't see them playing the likes of 'she sings the mourning' / 'arabian sand' etc again.

Missing V this year in favour of Belgium's Pukkelpop. Whilst the line-up over in Belgium is very strong, and certainly more diverse than V, this year V seems to have turned a corner for me. The Coral, Air, Tricky added to an already strong line-up in the last week or so. Ticket holders, you're in for a treat by the looks of it. Loads I would want to see but the call of the mighty Iron Maiden has dragged me to Belgium.

Its a very strong line up, but I don't get The Coral being placed above Editors.

The Coral are 4th main stage whilst Feeder are 8th? Id say Feeder are the bigger band, weird placings, I still don't see how Passion Pit are above Feeder

Edited by goonerming

they are where they are because they have been around longer,have more better quality material than the editors and in my opinion having seen both bands a few times will get the crowd going more than the editors, who i find quite dull live, but definitely agree feeder should be higher than both ,third minimum.