new headliner for the arena to be announced

Guest Bobbyeah

Some great shouts here, Orbital, Richard Ashcroft and United Nations of Sound, Vampire weekend, would love to see any of those.

Could be Mumford & Sons, they headlined the similar stage at TITP.

Best mate is a massive KOL so will have to watch that anyway

Still amazes me that V, and most people, don't consider Groove Armada headliners!!!

All i can say is, Cheryl Cole got off lightly, as whoever has to follow them will always struggle, and anyone who has seen them live will vouch for me.

In my (relatively) short life I have been to almost 30 festivals (including 12 V's) god knows how many gigs, and there are few better I've seen live than Groove Armada.

But I guess that's just V!

Still amazes me that V, and most people, don't consider Groove Armada headliners!!!

All i can say is, Cheryl Cole got off lightly, as whoever has to follow them will always struggle, and anyone who has seen them live will vouch for me.

In my (relatively) short life I have been to almost 30 festivals (including 12 V's) god knows how many gigs, and there are few better I've seen live than Groove Armada.

Does anyone else think they may do a Reading Festival and reuse an act already on that day??

The Coral have been bumped down the main stage to a, in my opinion, offensively early spot. Maybe they've done that to have them then headline the Arena.

Just a thought