My Tickets have arrived!

Guest pixxyy

My tickets have come (from SEE) but it's just the tickest and nothing else. Was expecting an info booklet/map something like that. The V website says you get a map with your tickets. Have other people received anything or have we all just been sent tickets?

My tickets have come (from SEE) but it's just the tickest and nothing else. Was expecting an info booklet/map something like that. The V website says you get a map with your tickets. Have other people received anything or have we all just been sent tickets?

Edited by brfcstar

Went and got my tickets this morning, all correct and what not, but also got the leaflet with it :) [well a double sided A4 sheet of paper] to be honest didn't tell me anything I didn't already know though

My tickets arrived today by secure mail. The courier has had them for 6 days.

I ordered mine in the Ticketmaster presale last year, and my mate who also ordered his from the same place

in March, got his last week. So, there is no order as to how they are printed/sent. Glad they are here now.