Announcement Wednesday?

Guest tom taylor

Don't know if anyone heard the guy on Capital Radio a minute ago, but he said he's going to V this year, and was deeply gutted when Cheryl Cole pulled out. He said he rang the V Festival and they said that the announcement for her replacement will take place on Wednesday. He also said the V organisers said its someone worth waiting for....

Any Suggestions? Possibly Female solo artist to replace her slot?

Capital radio? Why would they be talking about it? Absolute radio is the official radio partner

If they're still having a replacement, why have they taken off the TBA from the official website

Weird, hope it is someone good, but if he's saying he was looking forward to Cheryl Cole im not holding my breath

It was because they played a Kings of Leon song, and he mentioned that he was going to V when the track finished. I don't know if it he is telling the truth but it seems likely.

We'll see on Wednesday anyway, and Lucky that was exactly what I was thinking, if he wanted to see Cheryl Cole im not expecting anyone great!

Sorry it there is no announcement, just what the guy said earlier!