Tickets arrived from see

Guest Shumpa

Hi all was just wondering if people are still receiving staffs tickets from see through the post ordered 3 back in march and another 2 begining of july when there were a few being sold on the odd days.

Received the 3 last saturday had e-mail saying was being delivered that day the saturday. Had another e-mail monday saying other order pending could be 16 th august i no plenty of time still to go till festival but just wondering if any one else still waitig out there for orders placed relatively recently from see any comments wpild be appreciated !!

I had that email from see, & have received my tickets. However a couple of years back it got to around 4or5 days before V & I still hadn't received my tickets,ended up ringing them and it turned out they tried delivering them while I was out and they were waiting for me at my local post office, they just didn't leave a card to say to pick them up so that's something to bear in mind if you're still waiting by the 16th august.