Sterophonics or Florence? Weller or White Lies?

Guest Vogue

Phonics for me fantastic live one of the best and biggest acts playing all weekend if like two years ago they will have the biggest crowd of the weekend too. Weller is great live but not seen White lies yet also Chase and status could be playing same time too im gonna decide in the day for this one.

I see the Phonics a couple of years ago at V and saw them at O2 in March (absolutely superb both times!) - I really want to see Florence, have missed her a couple of times at festivals but I just know that when that time comes on the Saturday at Hylands, Phonics are going to win yet again!!!! I may go to Florence for half and then whizz over to the Phonics for their ending, which is always fantastic!! this is my worst clash of the weekend :(

Title says it all. These are my only 2 bad clashes, and I imagine I will end up deciding on the day... I really love White Lies but I've been told that Paul Weller is great live, and I really can't decide about the other two... opinions? :)

Edited by goonerming

I've seen Weller a few times, so I going to head to see White Lies, bit more of a dilemma between Flo and the Phonics. Saw them at Cardiff City Stadium in June, so should pick Flo, but know that after a couple of bevvies I won't be able to stay away!!! :D

I had the horror of seeing Florence perform the chain at Glastonbury, wow, i think i broke into a jog to run away from the pain for my ears, that was awful,, so any aim to see Florence has now ended, and i love the Phonics anyway, and i love the fact they open with Bartender and the Thief so i wouldn't miss it for the world.

I've seen Florence sing alive loads of times now, and every time she's been shockingly bad. So whiny and out of tune it was embarrassing.

So it'll be the 'Phonics for me. Reliving old times at school & college when they play anything off Word Gets Around and Performance And Cocktails.