footwear?

Guest Ross78

Sick of buying cheap wellies, where can I get some really comfortable men's wellies? don't mind spending too much, hopefully they'll last for a couple of fests....I'll probably wear wellies whatever the weather due to 'piss trenches' by all the walls inside the arena......squelch........squelch.......splodge.......splodge.....18 days to go B)

i got mine from ebay a few years back, comfy and dry as you like, wore them last couple of v's and various other places and tey are still going strong, weren't expensive either. needless to say i will be wearing them in a couple of weeks time... i'l find them out and see if i can find a listing of a similar pair on ebay for you :)

EDIT:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Quality-Dunlop-Wellington-Boots-Wellies-Black-/140394118981?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Clothing_Menswear_MensShoes_GL&var=&hash=item667226f394

These are them, cheap as you like

Edited by Angelis