Question about WESTON PARK WEEKEND NON CAMPING TICKETS

Guest shelly_83

Hi

I have weekend only tickets for Weston park and was wondering when i arrive at the site on Saturday do i have to bring both of my tickets with me? i.e my tickets for Saturday and Sunday?

Thanks

Info from V Website:

WESTON PARK WEEKEND NON CAMPING TICKETS

The arena will open at 12 noon on Saturday and Sunday and close at 11pm when the last bands finish.

You are not permitted to camp on the festival site and will be permitted to access the car parks and arena only.

You do not need to exchange your ticket for a wristband.

Your ticket will have 3 sections; the left hand stub is to be handed in to the stewards at the gate on Saturday, the right hand stub on Sunday and the centre is to be retained by yourself. Do not lose any of these sections as you will not be granted admittance and duplicate tickets will not be issued under any circumstances. Your ticket will be scanned at gate 15 on both Saturday and Sunday.

Can't help thinking that this will only work when the weather is good. Can you imagine what a thin cardboard ticket would have looked like two years back after being in a pocket all day in torrential rain? I don't think the barcode would have been readable - I know last year when they did this, I was paranoid about losing the Sunday part of the ticket too!

Oh and to answer your original question - yes, you have to take the whole ticket along - it says on it "do not remove stub prior to it being removed by seucurity on entry, to remove the stube will invalidate the ticket" - hence you have to carry Sunday's around all day Saturday, hence my paranoia about losing it!

Do you have day tickets for each day or a weekend non camp one?

with the weekend non camping ones:

take the ONE ticket ( you should only have one with a tab thats can rip off on both sides)and you have to keep that with you at all times each day...

With the day ones just take the one :)