V on TV

Guest Liblar

Havnt seen any ads for V on the TV yet....I loved last years and with the Sweet Diposition (The Temper Trap) song that practicaly gave me goose bumps when I heard it and always reminds me of V now....

Will it be the BBC showing the live coverage?

C4 and probably the gash music channel they have will show it now. And it's usually Chelmsford that is filmed. People up norff are too hairy for the rest of the country to see. And by norff I mean anywhere norff of Milton Keynes. This is fact btw, I beg you not to argue.

Yep they show it on the 4music channel normally, obviously they don't quite get as good a performance from the bands at chelmsford as they would at staffs but they can't be arsed to travel a bit further north.

And they tend to only show certain acts, which are the typical T4 type acts!!!

Last year there was loads of repeats of Lily Allen, Gaga, Lily Allen, Alesha Dixon, Lily Allen, Katy Perry and Lily Allen!!!!

Didn't get coverage of any of James (booooooooooooooo)

Not even bothering to sky+ any of it this year, can predict it will be all Plan B, Diana Vickers and that Guetta fella, probably with some repeats of Lily Allen from 2009 as well......