Shaun Ryder at Chelmsford

Guest seby1230

Did anyone else go and see Shaun Ryder at Chelmsford on saturday? Admittedly the only reason I went in there is too get a good space for Tinie Tempah and i think alot of people done that aswell. I think the stick he got was a bit harsh, fair enough I diddnt think the set was brilliant but still too chuck all those bottles like that was out of order really and I dont blame him for storming off at the end at all! seems like alot of people just wanted to see Tinie tempah and not him

My mates and I went and saw Shaun Ryder simply because we were curious as to who the TBC slot was. When we found out I was buzzing - big Happy Mondays fan!

I think the stick he got was unfair though he did just stand there and I guess he was playing to people who were waiting for TT and Derulo.

Anyways, think the whole episode was quite funny and him swearing at the crowd was pretty amusing - at least he took some of the abuse!

Don't think he'll be at V again for a while though!

I was there and i thought it was well out of order, bottles were flying at that the stage from all over the place and god knows how many people giving him the w*nker sign.

He done well to take it on the chin for ten minutes or so before saying something, i'd have f**ked off well before.

Me and my friends went because in the book it said the Hoosiers were playing the TBC slot. (not Peter Andre like NME has said) We sat through Gabriella Cilmi and Joshua Radin to get a good spot for them so we were clearly disappointed when it wasn't them. So many people were expecting The Hoosiers and they weren't even booked apparently! We, however, weren't as extreme as some people with their throwing of bottles. We just moved to the back.

Edited by BrickByBoringBriick