The Walking Dead

luckysalt

Fuck it, no need for spoilers its airing. 

I agree with the above theory, although surely they would just eat through that and eat to him too. But he wasn't reacting like he was being eaten alive.

yeah, how exactly he's going to get out of the situation i have no idea - crawl under the dumpster or something? i'm sure something ridiculous and unbelievably will happen to save him, because in reality they'd be hoping at his legs/face immediately

It really caught me off guard and i thought it elevated the episode which i wasn't quite enjoying up until that point. The last half was incredible, it's so tense this season.

yeah the pacing this season has been excellent. been at least one 'fuckkk' moment in each episode

I hope he is dead to be honest.  I like his character but one of the things that makes Walking Dead and Game of Thrones such good tv is that you never know who will be killed off next. Getting him out of that wouldbe reridiculous. 

He wasn't in the Talking Dead In Memoriam bit but that seemed more out of wishful thinking on their part. They did though read a note from the producers saying he would be back "in some form", most likely flash backs or maybe all zombied up?

Anyone else not like how Morgan seemingly got back to the town very bloody quick and dealt with the horn and a few wolves yet the rest were/are taking a very very long time. Are we to believe the difference is that some of the "rest" were knobbled and Morgan sprinted all the way back? Its only a niggle but it niggled enough to annoy me when watching last night...........

Anyone else not like how Morgan seemingly got back to the town very bloody quick and dealt with the horn and a few wolves yet the rest were/are taking a very very long time. Are we to believe the difference is that some of the "rest" were knobbled and Morgan sprinted all the way back? Its only a niggle but it niggled enough to annoy me when watching last night...........

i broght this up with my brother. Did Morgan not head back way earlier than the horn actually going off?

I've got a niggle on how they can get covered in zombie blood and Rick with his cut hand and not get infected but so much as a scratch and you turn, in the first series didn't they say don't get any blood in your eyes.

I'm fine with the whole zombie apocalypse thing, that's perfectly reasonable

I've got a niggle on how they can get covered in zombie blood and Rick with his cut hand and not get infected but so much as a scratch and you turn, in the first series didn't they say don't get any blood in your eyes.

I'm fine with the whole zombie apocalypse thing, that's perfectly reasonable

I think it's something to do with everyone having the disease, but it doesn't kick in until you're dead. However,  being bitten kills you, unless they hack off the infected limb in time.

Dammit! None of it makes sense, I'm not watching any more.

• Upvote 1

The bite gives you a fever which kills you, blood already out is basically not the live virus I believe.

There is something that happens later on in the comic where people were questioning this loads and Kirkman explained it all, but I cant remember.

Going back to Glenn, theres photos of him filming scenes with character who haven't even been in TWD yet, so I can't see how that would happen unless he's still alive. 

EDIT

ERM dunno why went strikethrough, wont go off

Edited by luckysalt

The bite gives you a fever which kills you, blood already out is basically not the live virus I believe.

There is something that happens later on in the comic where people were questioning this loads and Kirkman explained it all, but I cant remember.

Going back to Glenn, theres photos of him filming scenes with character who haven't even been in TWD yet, so I can't see how that would happen unless he's still alive. 

EDIT

ERM dunno why went strikethrough, wont go off

Flashback?

Book 6 arrived.

I'm impressed with how the show has stuck so close to the graphic novel. Okay there are plenty of character switches between the two but nearly every big set piece from the book has made it onto the show. 

Have to say though i much preferred the crazy kid part in the show, "just look at the flowers Lizzie" 

Book 6 arrived.

I'm impressed with how the show has stuck so close to the graphic novel. Okay there are plenty of character switches between the two but nearly every big set piece from the book has made it onto the show. 

Have to say though i much preferred the crazy kid part in the show, "just look at the flowers Lizzie" 

Whilst that was all good, the otherwise story in the comic was the first glimpse of Carl growing up and dealing with the world we now live in today.

Just watching the new ep now.

I liked it, it was a story we needed to see.

We needed to know why Morgan is a goody goody now and not crazy anymore.

Done right these slower episodes can be great.

Agree with this. You can't keep up the relentless pace of the last three episodes without losing some of the impact they have. Very much enjoyed this one, from the brief clip shown on Talking Dead it lloks like we'll be back to the frenetic stuff next week.