The Walking Dead

luckysalt

Enjoyed that last night,shame the cheeseman won't be in it anymore I thought he was a good character.Even found talking dead good viewing,I don't normally watch them but was funny to know how they filmed that episode later on in the series so Lenny/morgan didn't know wtf he was going on about ''The Cheeseman taught me'' lol.

Yeah, the general consensus I've heard from friends is that it was a great episode even without the frenetic pace of the previous episodes.  This series is really generating some fans, with a fair number of people I know finally starting to binge watch the earlier series simply on the basis of how enthused people seem to be by the current output.

For me the previous episode was up there with the best of them.  I really hope they continue to get it right as the hit and miss nature of previous series has always frustrated me.

yeah a bunch of people i know who had previously tried and then given up with it due to it's uneven nature have all decided to binge watch it to get up to date with the new series and all seem to be enjoying it. i've always been well aware that it's not brilliant TV, but this new series is doing a good job of pushing it further in that direction

Yeah, the general consensus I've heard from friends is that it was a great episode even without the frenetic pace of the previous episodes.  This series is really generating some fans, with a fair number of people I know finally starting to binge watch the earlier series simply on the basis of how enthused people seem to be by the current output.

For me the previous episode was up there with the best of them.  I really hope they continue to get it right as the hit and miss nature of previous series has always frustrated me.

totally with you on this. The show is either awesome or very frustrating.

I have really liked Glenn throughout the series, but if he dies so be it, if not just the same for me.  I like the fact that characters can be cast aside in an instant, it makes for more tension and allows the dynamic of the group to constantly shift.

i wonder if they're gauging the reaction for a death of a main character down the line - no one has said they're not watching cos he's dead - so all good -

and didn't we have a previous are they alive or dead cliff hanger, followed by an unrelated episode back in Series 2 when Carl was shot in the chest?