The Walking Dead

luckysalt

Hey for fun Im gunna post up some pages from issue 83, which is the same story as what you guys just saw. Any questions on characters go ahead as it might not be clear who everyone is.

But thought you might like to see a comparison. As I said this is issue 83. The current issue out is 151. Which shows you how far behind the TV show still is.

Enjoy.

rgvt7d.jpg

15z4gon.jpg

v2yczr.jpg

2e4ytet.jpg

28wmng1.jpg

345llsm.jpg

So if you've watched this weeks episode, this is where we truly start going with The Walking Dead, this is going to be the point where you either love where the story goes and think it's for the better, or you'll hate it and want to stop watching.

Be interesting to see peoples opinions going forward.

BTW they nailed Gregory bang on. What a prick!

I'm FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINALLY in the position to enter this thread!

Came late to the party but binge watched everything a few weeks ago and caught up on the series so far yesterday ahead of last nights episodes.

Brilliant show. Someone said to me at work this is were the series really takes a turn like luckysalt says. Can't wait.

another great episode - just hope this series doesn't take another tumble like the latter half of last series, although the way it's been building up the Negan story it doesn't seem like it should. hope they don't hold out on the big reveal until the last episode, although that seems like something they'll more than likely do

Used to look forwards to the new episode of this. On Monday I remembered it was ready to go and thought of it as a chore to be done. Like peeling an orange only not as good because after all the juicy fingers and citrus spray in the eyes I didn't have a juicy piece of fruit to eat.

Guards with spears? Washing clothes using a WASHBOARD!?! A gobby little turd as the mayor?

This is bullshit.

Why the Jesus Christ are they still driving about in a beaten up old RV that keeps breaking down? You'd be rocking HUMVEEs armed to the fuckin' TEETH. Yo you want to swap food (and a cow for Daryl) and we have to kill an unknown ARMY? Great deal.

Best bit was Rick saying what?

What indeed Rick. You've just stabbed someone in the neck and severed his jugular vein all OVER YOUR FACE that's what. And fuck me get a change of clothes anyway dammit.

Next couple of episodes... let's fight them, let's not fight them build up baloney. They fight, Michonne dies.

Called it.

Edited by ___S_o_m_a__
*.*
  • Downvote 1

I don't think they've ever done 4 back to back episodes which have been so strong without a dragged out dull one inbetween. 

And from the looks of it 5 will be good also!

Tell you what though, just kill Morgan already, fuck me, boring as fuck, I don't care about his inner struggles, you did that whole episode to make you care about it and no-one does, just kill him off.

3 hours ago, luckysalt said:

I don't think they've ever done 4 back to back episodes which have been so strong without a dragged out dull one inbetween. 

And from the looks of it 5 will be good also!

Tell you what though, just kill Morgan already, fuck me, boring as fuck, I don't care about his inner struggles, you did that whole episode to make you care about it and no-one does, just kill him off.

Yeah I hate how Morgan's gone from being one of the coolest characters who I looked forward to seeing in his occasional episode to bring a total bore who's presence drags episodes down

1 minute ago, luckysalt said:

Right, watched the latest ep, loving what they are doing with Maggie, but wtf are they doing with Carol, I never liked Carol, but she was hard as nails now shes a pussy. Hope she gets done in to be honest.

I've seen a lot of people complain about Carol in this episode, but i got the impression she was supposed to be putting on being a pussy/being super religious etc so that they'd let their guard down on her/not expect her to fight back? hence why the woman (sorry didn't catch any of their names) was surprised at the end when she shot the other woman in the head

good episode anyway, although i just want to get to Negan already! hope his appearance in the final episode is sizeable and not just introduced at the very end in some sort of cliffhanger 

See I thought thats what she was doing but at the end she was just as much a pussy still, I think they're trying to make her a little more soft and sensitive and you feel for her a little bit more ready for when she gets killed! Ha ha.

Otherwise I just can't see the point. 

She's a completely different character to the comic version who in the comic is LONGGGGGG dead by this point.

didn't really notice what she was like at the very end, but i hope they;'re not planning on softening her too much as they've made such a point since her return to establish her as a total badass - would be ridiculous to totally backtrack on all that now, although i suppose she's only human, and still has feelings

13 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

didn't really notice what she was like at the very end, but i hope they;'re not planning on softening her too much as they've made such a point since her return to establish her as a total badass - would be ridiculous to totally backtrack on all that now, although i suppose she's only human, and still has feelings

another good Ep

I assume the Carol getting soft is all to do with living in the new village but also she can now relate to Morgan and they have more in common.