Suggestions/Ideas for 2011

Guest Paul ™

- don't book fatboy slim to headline next year

- larger bars with more staff, and PLEASE keep the cash bars

- no cans at the bars

- get rid of strongbow, since they wouldn't allow any other cider sold on site. bring back gaymers so that there is a choice of normal or pear, and then we can have different ciders sold at some of the bars

- scrap front row camping

- get the website sorted

- make sure the advertised times are correct, the after hours stuff finished earlier than stated which was really annoying

- better choice of food in the campsite, a healthy area or something similar to the argyll market (a smaller version obviously) would be good

This sounds kinda stupid, but maybe having some sort of dj/soundsystem playing music at the gates, would make the stressful arrival alot better and more exciting.

I saw a picture of a big Rockness sign that everyone signed, not sure what year its from, but i think thats a really cool idea, and they should definitly bring it back

When Glade was still running they had a cool bar that was open till 5 or 6am. It was ambient and chilled with bean bags, low/sitting type tables with a bit of an eastern/arabic theme. After everywhere else had shut they had a DJ in the corner playing psychadelic, chill out Orb style music. Would be great to have something similar

This sounds kinda stupid, but maybe having some sort of dj/soundsystem playing music at the gates, would make the stressful arrival alot better and more exciting.

I saw a picture of a big Rockness sign that everyone signed, not sure what year its from, but i think thats a really cool idea, and they should definitly bring it back

greggs would put their prices up if they had a stall though, so it probably wouldn't be cheap.

there was a domino's stall at leeds and it was really expensive, i think it was about £17 for a large cheese and tomato pizza and £19 for pepperoni. that's about £5/6 more expensive than usual! and it was pointless cause there were 2 really amazing pizza stalls where you could get a freshly made pizza for £8, both stalls were mobbed all weekend and domino's was empty.

if price didn't come into it though, i'd love a burger king or nandos stall :D