Suggestions for 2011

Guest Paul ™

Gonna totally disagree with you there.

Seen them 5-6 times, a few inside and a few on on large outdoor stages including Glasto's other stage and TITP main stage.

The most recent being at Reading this year and it was a brilliant gig.. only one that beat it out of all the times I have seen them was in the barras a few years back.

They are too big an act to play tents these days, so will never happen unfortunately.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna totally disagree with you there.

Seen them 5-6 times, a few inside and a few on on large outdoor stages including Glasto's other stage and TITP main stage.

The most recent being at Reading this year and it was a brilliant gig.. only one that beat it out of all the times I have seen them was in the barras a few years back.

They are too big an act to play tents these days, so will never happen unfortunately.

Arcade fire & KoL can stay away as far as I am concerned... and I suspect the majority of folk on here would agree with the latter of the 2. Arcade fire I just don't get why they became so popular all of a sudden and I can't get in to their stuff at all, seen clips of them at reading as well and it just looked like a wannabe sigur ros to me.

David guetta would be quite good as long as he played his proper set and not his normal festy type set which is mostly his charty mainstream stuff which is utter crap... I also think he would bring the wrong crowd as well.

I am all for the rest of them though.