RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

Guest danny12345

Just been confirmed on the NME website that Chili Peppers new album will be out in March and that they've already started booking festival dates for next year. I can definately see them playing. Kind of a safe V booking, radio friendly band, loads of recognisable hits ... plus cannot see Reading being keen to offer them a headline slot after they bombed so hard the last time they played! What do you reckon?

link... http://www.nme.com/news/red-hot-chili-peppers/53465

Edited by danny12345

Theres lots of choices for them to be honest

Download

V

Sonisphere

Hard Rock Calling

Isle of Wight

Wireless

etc

I saw them at v2001 and they were great, but I know they've gone downhill vastly since then, depends on who the new album is marketed at I guess where they play

If Reading won't book them because they're so terrible live (which they are, I saw them at their Stadium Arcadium tour- awful!) surely V aren't second best, and won't book them either-- I can't see V booking Reading's cast-offs!

Saying that, I love RHCP but they really can't cut it live which is a shame because they make fantastic music.

• 1 month later...

If Reading won't book them because they're so terrible live (which they are, I saw them at their Stadium Arcadium tour- awful!) surely V aren't second best, and won't book them either-- I can't see V booking Reading's cast-offs!

Saying that, I love RHCP but they really can't cut it live which is a shame because they make fantastic music.