Ticket Update

Guest Paul ™

Hi,

Been in contact with Jim King several times this morning and here is a summary of what has been said.

Seems the server had issues coping with the demand this morning, this was made aware to Rockness and they immediately got on to Ticketsolve to resolve this within AEG to increase capacity.

Ticket allocation was increased to cope with the backlog and tickets are still on at this price for the moment.

£33 payment plan option does include camping.

2 further payments of £33 plus the booking fee to be paid by 1st February and 1st April. Non-refundable if no longer wishing to go.

Early bird tickets expected to go on sale today also -

3 day Student with/without camping £125 (+ booking fees)

(including free travel – see below for free travel terms and conditions)

3 day with/without camping £135 (+ booking fees)

(including free travel – see below for free travel terms and conditions)

VIP 3 day with camping £160 (+ booking fees)

Demand has exceeded the expectations (highest amount of early tickets sold in past 3 years) and if the rate continues, even these earlybird tickets might sell out today... so don't delay folks :)

Earlybird Camping Ticket + Coach Travel Payment Plan (3 installments) (Early Bird - GO GREEN OFFER)Go Green and travel by coach ticket from our over 20 locations incl London. NOTE: THIS IS PART 1 OF 3 INSTALLMENTS of £33. FULL PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY 1ST APRIL 2011 TO GUARANTEE YOUR TICKET. £45.00

Earlybird Non Camping Ticket + Coach Travel Payment Plan (3 installments) (Early Bird - GO GREEN OFFER)Go Green and travel by coach ticket from our over 20 locations incl London. NOTE: THIS IS PART 1 OF 3 INSTALLMENTS of £33. FULL PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY 1ST APRIL 2011 TO GUARANTEE YOUR TICKET. £45.00

so there's going to be another 3.96 per ticket per instalment??

if so thats an outrage

edit: it appears the booking fee on the 135 quid tickets now on sale is actually 13.50.... seriously what the hell?!?

i know gigs are 10% bf ususally but this is just ridiculous. Ive never seen a booking fee of more than 7 quid for any uk camping festival. outrageous, i'd wait to see if other outlets start selling the early birds (ie ticketline) who have lower charges.

if i'd have known about the unfairly high booking fee i might not have got my 99 quid payment plan ticket yesterday.... they hid it pretty well and have made it generally not clear on the payment plans what the actual booking fee was.

Edited by Memory Man

For your tickets

Ticketline = Full Weekend early bird £135 (£11 booking fee)(£4.95) = £150.95

AEG = Full Weekend early bird £135 (£13.50 booking fee) (£3.95) = 152.45

So glad I bought the £99 ticket = £112.85(booking fee+postage)

For some reason AEG are still selling £99 tickets (presume its a mistake!)

anyway if ur getting your ticket and want to save two pound go for ticketline :D

seriously whats with this 11 quid booking fee? is this the shape of things to come for all 2011 UK camping festivals?! Thought when ticketline put theirs on sale for rockness it'd be the usual £6/7

do you reckon its the VAT increase put on early in a hidden way....?

Edited by Memory Man