Deadmau5 in Glasgow - 17th December

Guest Mega Fraze

I know this has zip to do with Rockness, but if im right someone on this forum will be game for Deadmau5 in Glasgow.

Anyone need a lift from Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire area on the day of the event?

If so give me a shout, im riding solo by the looks of things so far and will be going by bus/train if none of my mates scoop a ticket (slim chance) to make the travel cheaper. Im going to this regardless of my mates going or not. This will be massive!

I will drive if I can share the petrol cost with other Mau5heads! Even if you are not going to Deadmau5 but need a lift down to Glasgow on the 17th. Vice versa if anyone has a spare seat, I can fill it and pay my share on the fuel. I dont bite...hard.

There is seated tickets left for this at £25 but who wants seated tickets right? Its not exactly pavarotti.

Cheers F B)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this has zip to do with Rockness, but if im right someone on this forum will be game for Deadmau5 in Glasgow.

Anyone need a lift from Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire area on the day of the event?

If so give me a shout, im riding solo by the looks of things so far and will be going by bus/train if none of my mates scoop a ticket (slim chance) to make the travel cheaper. Im going to this regardless of my mates going or not. This will be massive!

I will drive if I can share the petrol cost with other Mau5heads! Even if you are not going to Deadmau5 but need a lift down to Glasgow on the 17th. Vice versa if anyone has a spare seat, I can fill it and pay my share on the fuel. I dont bite...hard.

There is seated tickets left for this at £25 but who wants seated tickets right? Its not exactly pavarotti.

Cheers F B)

If I'd known earlier I would have bitten your hand off! got my travel sorted now though. You staying over in Glasgow? Theres a group of about 6 of us coming down from ABZ and staying at the Eurohostel. We're heading out after too with a few folk from on here. Cant remember where it was, could get back to you though.

EDIT: Its Djedjotronic @ Glasgow school of art

Edited by Disco_Fudge

• 1 month later...

Rockness are also saying its been cancelled...

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=171614956211874&id=334150473764

It is with regret that the Glasgow leg of the deadmau5 tour which was scheduled to take place tomorrow Friday 17th December at Braehead Arena and followed by the Official deadmau5 Aftershow Party at O2 Academy Glasgow have both been cancelled due to the uncertainty about the adverse weather conditions.

Having monitored the weather and forecasts on the route to and from Glasgow, we have decided to cancel both shows.

Anyone who has purchased a ticket to see deadmau5 at Braehead Arena will be issued with a full refund from the ticket agency from which it was purchased.

Anyone who has bought a ticket for the Official deadmau5 Aftershow Party can claim a full refund now from the relevant ticket agency.

Absolutely gutted about this, raging!! "cancelled due to the uncertainty about the adverse weather conditions" - when can you EVER be certain about the weather in Scotland?? There is currently no snow in Glasgow and when we were at Soulwaxmas at Braehead last year there was plenty snow and no cancellation. Would be interested to know whose call this was??!

Im getting more and more frustrated. There is no snow, and if there was the government promised to keep the roads clear. So what if there was, they would have cancelled the London show, there has been about 5 shows in England already on the tour and they give priority to the London gig. What the f**k man