Deadmau5 in Glasgow - 17th December

Guest Mega Fraze

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but there is always snow somehwere in scotland, the risk of getting to glasgow tonight was just as much (maybye a little more when compared to summer due to ice) than most other nights, its a weak ass excuse, people coming down from the far north will have factored the risk of snow in when they 1st bought the tickets as im guessing they will have to do when planning anything during the winter months. you could have easily have got to glasgow tonight from anywhere from aberdeen to dumfries, edinburugh to kelso. this descision was definitely not about the fans and it makes me sick to my stomach

London gig should definately have been called off last night too..

But this actually puts the Glagow gig goers at an advantage as at least they will ALL get refunds on the tickets.. the London people won't if they can't make the gig!

Well ive just got home via an 8 hour Bus Journey and a Ferry. All Deadmau5 crew had to do is go up a dam Motorway!!!!

Money on a Hostel and Travel wasted! To cancel due to 'Uncertainty' is ridiculous. At least give it a go, and if it didnt work out fine. But I bet they could of easily of played Glasgow! But with London covered in snow now and to say is fine to play, AEG have shot themselves n the foot!

• 1 month later...