pulp

Guest LEDZEP66

Guest blackcockerel

My friend of the band has just had her band reviewed by Russell Senior and she's told me she'll ask them if she sees him again. He'll probably say "no comment" though.

Oh, and their publicist also said the same. Read into that what you will

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was chatting to someone last night who's very well connected within the music industry and knows a lot of bands managers and tour managers. He asked me if I was going to IOW festival. I said I hadn't intended to but was thinking about it as I really wanted to see Pulp. He told me not to worry about that as i'd see them at Glastonbury. I asked if it was confirmed and he said yes. He didn't have any idea if they were headlining or not.

Although it's still not 100% confirmed and we all kind of knew/hoped they'd be there I'm now 100% convinced they will defo be playing as the person I was chatting to has always been 100% accurate with info in the past.

Can't wait for June even more now :D

Unfortunately that is one band from that era who I think we will not get "one more greatest hits tour for the devotees" from.

Paul draper seems to have become a bit of a recluse and doesn't seem to have any interest in reforming.

Shame, cos Mansun were amazing.