All 3 Headliners now confirmed

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping for Faithless as the third. Would like to see two of the headliners making their first appearance at RockNess. But hey, if daft punk were to play the other headliners could bethe fast-food rockers and S club juniors for all I care!

If it turns out Primal Scream are playing then it would likely be the Screamadelica shows.

What they are doing in London in a couple of weeks is playing Screamadelica in its entirety, then Mr Weatherall is DJing, and Primal Scream are coming back on to do a greatest hits set. I was thinking that Screamadelica on its own is nowhere near long enough for a headline set at a festival, so it's good to hear they are playing for longer at the Screamadelica shows coming up. Time will tell if they get the nod for Rockness...

Andrew Weatherall would be most welcome again at Rockness too!

My only thought with the Chemical Brothers and Daft Punk playing the same year are at it has been done at Rockness, so it would be a bit unoriginal in my opinion. No doubt some would argue those two acts are an exception to the festival booking two previous headliners but I would still feel it had been done.

Im sort of setting myself up for the worst in regards to headliners just incase Deadmau5 or Tiesto is announced :P