All 3 Headliners now confirmed

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, is this just a feeling you have? I do know that this site isn't always bang on bur Neil did sound pretty confident. I won't get too over excited until it's confirmed either way.

I have noticed that there are a few rumours of Daft Punk shows next year, a festival in Mexico in August is one of them. The thing is I'm pretty sure Daft Punk will be keeping all thier cards very close to thier chest.

As for Hot Chip, I'd love to see them play but I don't really know if they could headline. I would definately say that they are as big as The Flaming Lips but I really can't see it. Would be cracking though.

I have nothing to base that on at all, other than folk saying their live show wouldn't be ready until late summer.

As for Hot Chip, they headlined the Other Stage at Glastonbury 3 years ago so big enough to headline Rockness IMHO.

As for Daft Punk I'm about 90% sure they will be playing based on all the evidence so far not only to do with rockness but just generally... I'm also even more certain Soma are up to something regarding them for next year. Either way they will be playing in Scotland next year as far as I am concerned.

Just seen Neil post -

IoW is the "only UK major* festival performance with the Tennessee four piece this year".

Phew lol

*though depends if they class Rockness as a major festival <_<

*edit*

Playing IOW the Friday so IF they did play Rockness, it would leave them free to play the Sunday as the rock headliner similar to Strokes did last year!

Edited by Paul ™

Just seen Neil post -

IoW is the "only UK major* festival performance with the Tennessee four piece this year".

Phew lol

*though depends if they class Rockness as a major festival <_<

*edit*

Playing IOW the Friday so IF they did play Rockness, it would leave them free to play the Sunday as the rock headliner similar to Strokes did last year!