Early Birds Sold Out!

Guest rapdeane

It can depend on a lot of things, usually contractual reasons and also depending on other festivals announcements. Some contracts will stipulate X festival can't announce till Y festival has etc.

It won't just be the headliners that will be announced, I reckon we will get a few more on top of them too :)

It can depend on a lot of things, usually contractual reasons and also depending on other festivals announcements. Some contracts will stipulate X festival can't announce till Y festival has etc.

It won't just be the headliners that will be announced, I reckon we will get a few more on top of them too :)

funny how there was a warning that early birds were going to go off sale, theyre not 'sold out' they have just decided that they don't want to sell any more at that price from now on!

there should be an announcement to back this up, or surely there is no point taking them off sale?

Edited by Paul ™

If they announce names they'll do more than that.

I was sure kasabian would play but now I'm not so sure. Just they way the IOW organiser states they are an UK exclusive. He even mentions that the other headliners may do a Scottish festival (prob Foo Fighters - T) but kasabian are described differently.

Still, everything else seems to fit they would play though. Hope they don't, could be doing with a break from them to be honest