Next announcement?!

Guest MARCNESS

Wonder if the rumors will be true? Lots of big big big names still flying around....

we have Pulp, Primal Scream, the Libertines, and still, Daft Punk are in the mix. Any guesses?!

TICKETS ON SALE TOMORROW FROM 9am!!! (26th November)

Get them while you can at http://aeglive-rockness.ticketsolve.com/shows/25499468/events and remember to use the student code MARCNESS.

ROCKNESS 2011 - Looking set to be one of the best years EVER!

Are they really though? Surely a rumour has to have at least some form of solid background that suggests they could be playing?

Actually of the ones you posted I think Primal Scream could headline from Jim's tweets, or at least play Rock Ness. I would love to see them close the festival.

I'd classify Daft Punk as rumoured after that post eFestivals posted somewhere in this forum saying they heard something that strongly put Daft Punk in the books for playing Rockness.

Edited by Paul ™