Q Inspiration – Suede

Best Male – Palo Nutini

Best Female – Florence & The Machine

Innovation In Sound – Mark Ronson

Best Album – The National, 'High Violet'

Best Act In The World Today – Kasabian

Q Icon – Bryan Ferry

Classic Album – Wings, 'Band On The Run'

I reckon we'l have 2 dance acts and an indie on the clash (just going by headliners)

my guess is.

FRIDAY - calvin harris (seems about right size for clash friday night, would fit in with the homecoming scottish type theme that was mentioned and would play and would be classed as a dance act for an alternative to kasabian)

SATURDAY - the view (just toured playing small venues like the lemon tree and QMU, played before, would counter chem bros for indie fans and again the whole scotland love scottish artists)

SUNDAY - a tricky one, will need to be a big dance act due to the backlash from paolo. My guess is DEADMAU5 or SHM... JUSTICE as a hopeful request :)

I would only be happy with the sunday second stage if it turned out like this, but I think this is realistic.

I reckon we'l have 2 dance acts and an indie on the clash (just going by headliners)

my guess is.

FRIDAY - calvin harris (seems about right size for clash friday night, would fit in with the homecoming scottish type theme that was mentioned and would play and would be classed as a dance act for an alternative to kasabian)

SATURDAY - the view (just toured playing small venues like the lemon tree and QMU, played before, would counter chem bros for indie fans and again the whole scotland love scottish artists)

SUNDAY - a tricky one, will need to be a big dance act due to the backlash from paolo. My guess is DEADMAU5 or SHM... JUSTICE as a hopeful request :)

I would only be happy with the sunday second stage if it turned out like this, but I think this is realistic.

Magnetic Man and DeadMau5 I reckon are quite likely to be announced..Moby? Possibly a Dj set on the Friday on Sunday? I personally wouldn't like The View to come,I can't stand them! Justice are unlikely(although I would absolutely love that), possibly another Ed Rec Allstars type act might be on the cards, a return of Club 75 perhaps.

Richie Hawtin, Groove Armada, Faithless, Mumford and Sons (Both TITP 10' I know),Underworld..A few of these are possibilites, although not all of them are to my personal preference!