Latest Jim King Blog

Guest Paul ™

It’s been an unbelievable launch so far and probably the best we’ve had in 4 years, so we are feeling pretty good about things at the moment.

I’m really excited about this year’s line-up. The headliners announced are 3 big acts and I’m glad its created some debate. The one thing I can promise you is that it’s going to be a cracking festival and regardless of what music you prefer you’ll be guaranteed a top festival weekend full of wonderful sights and sounds to navigate your way around.

Early signals from Chemicals base camp say their new live set is the best they’ve put together for years and I for one can’t wait to see them back where they belong in Scotland. As for the rest of the bill all I can say is that RockNess has always been an eclectic mix of electronic and indie music and in 2011 we look forward to honouring those traditions.

There are about 100 or so acts still to be announced so please stay tuned by joining our facebook fan page, to also hear about one off ticket offers and most importantly please keep up the banter. It’s great to see and the feedback is really important to us. I can promise you more amazing value for money ticket packages over the coming months so stay tuned for great ticket and upgrade offers.

The Rock Ness Stocking VIP ticket package is currently selling really fast as well so grab hold of one of the last few packages and make someone’s Christmas!

All that is left for me to say is I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a fantastic new year.