reminder email for 2nd installment

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm confused. when i bought the tickets, i bought 2 tickets for me and my brother on my card, and i used rexclark's card to buy his ticket. i think i just put my own name and email address on both transactions, i was in a bit of a rush because of the timer and the computer was acting the goat.

i have one email with one link to pay the next installment. i'm worried that if i pay for mine and my brother's tickets on my card, that it won't let me use the link again to pay for rexclark's on his card.

hmmm. i think i'll give them a phone tomorrow. although if they're useless, i might just have to pay for all 3 tickets together. if it lets me do that.

why could they not just take it by direct debit like they did last time?! :(

I might be being thick but can someone give a bit of advice. I booked tickets for me and my flatmate, different transactions but both done under my name and email address etc and charged to my debit card. I got one 2nd payment email today, can I pay both tickets from that one link? Or, can the tickets be paid off seperately?

Edit - Just relised I'm asking a similar question to Rachelbon, but any advice is appreciated!

Edited by coma girl

I might be being thick but can someone give a bit of advice. I booked tickets for me and my flatmate, different transactions but both done under my name and charged to my debit card. I got one 2nd payment email today, can I pay both tickets from that one link? Or, can the tickets be paid off seperately?

Edit - Just relised I'm asking a similar question to Rachelbon, but any advice is appreciated!

This seems quite confusing, depending on what reply Rachel gets I may ring them too, don't want to chance cocking up our orders. I know I put the same email address for both orders but as they have different transaction numbers I'm concerned that I haven't had two 2nd payment emails

Are you sure mate?

I'd check that again, the booking fee was £11.88 and then the postage was on top of that mate am sure it come to around £112.85?

I know there was a slight increase planned in for the payment plan option of a couple quid though, I put this down to the VAT increase on the 2 remaining payments that fell in this year

this is the reply i got from them:

Hi Rachel, Thank you for your email,

I have resent both your booking confirmation email, You will have two emails with the payment links.

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards

--

For upcoming shows, please visit www.aeglive.co.uk

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services Team by calling 0844 493 1020 or email help@aeglive.co.uk

Best regards,

The AEG Live Helpline Team

For and on behalf of AEG Live

this is a hassle. rockness like to make everyhting as difficult as possible.

i got another email from AEG saying that i should receive one payment link per booking. so since i made two transactions, i should have two emails. but i only have one.

i phoned them and the person i spoke to didn't seem to have a clue. i gave her my order numbers and she said she'd get emails with payment links sent out for both of them.

but the email i already have with the payment link doesn't have an order number and when you click on the link, there's no order number there. so if i have two links for two transactions, how do i know which one's which?

i would pay for all three tickets on one card just using the one link, but i'm worried that because it wasn't done this way originally, that it won't match up with the original transactions.

i just want to pay for my tickets, i don't care how i pay for them. but no one i've spoken to is able to tell me how i can pay for them.

if i hadn't bought my brother a ticket for his birthday, i would just cancel my ticket.