Someone persuade me to go again this year...

Guest Skizz

Howdy!

As you may or may not know I've been to V the past 2 years running...however this time out I'm not 100% sure that I want to go again! I had a blast the first time I went (red campsite) and had a proper good time last time out (lellow) but the pretentious tryhards are wearing a bit thin and I'm wondering if it's time for a change of scenery...

I think I want to go again but can't help feeling there's something else I can try out there (well obviously there is, but I'm not sure if I can match the good times I've had at V!). Glasto is long gone for me and IOW is fairly close so I'm not sure if I cna pick spares up for it.

So what do you say? I've got on the presale bandwagon but do I book up when the opportunity comes or see what else is on the horizon??

Howdy!

As you may or may not know I've been to V the past 2 years running...however this time out I'm not 100% sure that I want to go again! I had a blast the first time I went (red campsite) and had a proper good time last time out (lellow) but the pretentious tryhards are wearing a bit thin and I'm wondering if it's time for a change of scenery...

I think I want to go again but can't help feeling there's something else I can try out there (well obviously there is, but I'm not sure if I can match the good times I've had at V!). Glasto is long gone for me and IOW is fairly close so I'm not sure if I cna pick spares up for it.

So what do you say? I've got on the presale bandwagon but do I book up when the opportunity comes or see what else is on the horizon??

I would say - it depends who you are going with. I go with a bunch of mates and we have been every year since 2003. Its the most convenient festival for us for various reasons and we would still have a good time together regardless of line up or other factors. If you decide to go to another festival, perhaps make sure first that you are not the only one jumping ship?

• 2 weeks later...