Headliners?

Guest Roonwilldo

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shocked if they pick her to headline over pulp, fair enough her subbing but headlining? I don't think she's big enough

Edited by Lynne Scratch Perry

Booo...hisss....disappointment.

No offense to those who think that Beyonce is a 'legend' but frankly not impressed if this turns out to be true. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there will be someone stonking on the other stage sunday night (certainly has been the last few years, at least), I was just hoping for an artist with real calibre.

I know some people had been hoping for Pulp, but again, I didn't personally feel they had the stature today to fill a headline slot.

Ah well, as long as they have the good sense to stick underworld on other sunday night all will be well, I am sure.

I am not a Beyonce fan, in fact I think she is rubbish and played on her good religious girl image until people got bored then got her thighs and chest out. But comparing her record sales in the UK or anywhere else to Pulp's is moronic. She has definitely sold a massive amount more.

Destiny's Child sold around 65 million albums

Her solo stuff has sold around 50 million.

Crazy in Love is one of the greatest songs of all time.

She's deffo big enough to headline. And she'll smash it IMO