Headliners?

Guest Roonwilldo

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beyonce to headline!? :O

Puts the whole 'Is PRINCE a worthy headliner' thread into perspective now doesn't it.

If Bouncy is correct than Prince was never ever in the running to headline this year - except perhaps for a few days within the last week or two, when Glasto had to decide what to do for the 3rd headliner.

I believe that I have the full Prince story - and if it's true then he'll never been seen at Glastonbury.

Edited by eFestivals

It would surprise me a lot if Beyonce actually headlined, rather than subbed or co-headlined, but I guess that's what makes Glastonbury so unpredictably great. Beats Kings of Leon or somebody of similar vein.

Just a pity they didn't go for somebody with a more interesting back catalogue. I'm half-wishing it was BEP now.

Thinking about it now Beyonce headlining is probably a good thing. I would've liked to see her if she was playing a smaller slot, but her headlining now frees up the sunday night to see The Libertines or The Strokes, both of which would be amazing! And with friday possibly being Arcade Fire subbing now and then finally getting to see my favourite band after last year's disappointment, it's going to be a brilliant f**king festival

If Bouncy is correct than Prince was never ever in the running to headline this year - except perhaps for a few days within the last week or two, when Glasto had to decide what to do for the 3rd headliner.

I believe that I have the full Prince story - and if it's true then he'll never been seen at Glastonbury.

neither headliner is for me really, but then there is more than once stage at glasto :)

i really cant see beyonce keeping the crowd going for 2 hours, not many festival tunes

I wonder how many people wont puchase their tickets based on this? a lot more tickets in the resale i imagine