U2 might not be at Glasto!

Guest wilko8

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking Radiohead may end up somewhere this year. Last year a poster surfaced (I've seen it in person too) which announced Radiohead's return to South Park, Oxford in Summer 2011. At this time, the info coming out about the incredible new record was that it might not even be ready this year, let alone by Summer. It suggests to me (maybe rather optimistically) that as well as being booked for South Park, it was the plan for the record to come out early all along, and they may be booked elsewhere as well.

Or not :P

I'm thinking Radiohead may end up somewhere this year. Last year a poster surfaced (I've seen it in person too) which announced Radiohead's return to South Park, Oxford in Summer 2011. At this time, the info coming out about the incredible new record was that it might not even be ready this year, let alone by Summer. It suggests to me (maybe rather optimistically) that as well as being booked for South Park, it was the plan for the record to come out early all along, and they may be booked elsewhere as well.

Or not :P

I know don’t you hate it when someone gives a damming piece of evidence about a self righteous attention seeking hypocritical tax dodging rockstar spending an unjustifiable and unnecessary amount of money on travel for a hat while telling everyone it’s just soooooooooooooooo unfair people in Africa don’t have very much money. I think if that happened to me I’d be trying to dismiss it as idiotically as you are.

Is bono your hero Dan? Or do you think that anyone who does charity work should have carte blanche to do what they want and be exempt from criticism?

I know don’t you hate it when someone gives a damming piece of evidence about a self righteous attention seeking hypocritical tax dodging rockstar spending an unjustifiable and unnecessary amount of money on travel for a hat while telling everyone it’s just soooooooooooooooo unfair people in Africa don’t have very much money. I think if that happened to me I’d be trying to dismiss it as idiotically as you are.

Is bono your hero Dan? Or do you think that anyone who does charity work should have carte blanche to do what they want and be exempt from criticism?