Live 'chat' with Jim King

Guest Paul ™

Festival Director Jim King will be chatting live on this Official RockNess Facebook page this Thursday 24th February between 5 - 7pm. Any answers coming from the 'Official RockNess' facebook page will be direct from Jim King himself, so get your questions at the ready to post on the wall and Jim will do his best to answer as many as possible

Hardly a chat if it is on Facebook, would have been far better using the /index.php?app=ipchat">actual chatroom that the official forums have access to <_<

Am assuming the announcement will be before 5pm then, so he can answer questions on that.

Wee bit up yerselfs on here eh?

Not just your festival, the masses use facebook so the guy gets to here more points of view.

Your point is no more valid than another festival goer!

sayin that looking at some of te replies they get on their facebook i do know what you mean quote" well done in getting paolo"

Lets see what comes of it and you never know he posts on here too he may well do both?

Edited by taLLbones

Not just your festival, the masses use facebook so the guy gets to here more points of view.

sayin that looking at some of te replies they get on their facebook i do know what you mean quote" well done in getting paolo"

Lets see what comes of it and you never know he posts on here too he may well do both?

Kind of contradicting 'yerself' there are you not? So what if we think the chat is better on here, it's a successful tried and tested method. No one said that using facebook was a bad idea, just pointing out the bad points of it and there are plenty of them.

I would be very surprised if he didn't come on here and do his Q&A again, largely because he is a sound guy but because this is another channel for people who are committed to the festival.

My point was that this is being advertised as a live chat, where it is no more than a Q&A session on Facebook (much the same as he does on these forums)

He will be doing a Q&A on here am sure as I asked him this a while back to which he agreed, so I'll ask him if he still plans to do this (or even an actual live chat ;) )