Ned Attire

Guest wayupnorth

Somebody on the titp forum pointed out the Rockness dress code http://www.rockness.co.uk/info

at the very bottom it says "Strictly No Tracksuits or Ned Attire"

Saying Strictly No Tracksuits is fine, but why was it neccessary to add in the last 2 words? Particularly the 2nd last word. It seems such an ignorant thing to write.

If the sun comes out and i put a skip hat on, will i get thrown out? or just looked upon with suspicion? Im getting an image of Security rushing me shouting "code red, he's a ned!"

What do folk think of this, and is any of the Rockness organisers on here to comment?

aye, but you can look like that and not be a ned. you cant define what a ned is and isnt just by the clothes people wear.

in theory i could get horsed out for doing nothing, while a trouble maker could go undetected simply by wearing smarter clothes.