Will Rockness 11 sell out

Guest wayupnorth

I hope it doesn't sell out or if it does I hope it doesn't sell out until the day of the festival.

The thing I like about RockNess currently (In comparrioson to T) is that you get really good early bird offers, student ticket deals, payment plans, VIP packages, etc. I think that if it were to start selling out prior to the festival it would become too much like T in the Park's ticket sales - going on sale a few times a year, selling out instantly and tickets instantly appearing on the secondary market. If this were to happen I don't believe RockNess would bother with the deals they offer at the moment.

I do hope they sell a lot of tickets but would quite like it to stay as it is at the moment where you can get tickets at any time from October-June and not have to worry about having x amount for the day tickets go on sale and the panic to get tickets the minute they do.

And before people start saying that this would never happen T in the Park never used to sell out until the event until about 2004/2005, so I could see RockNess going the same way, were it to become too popular.

I think you can easily say it would have sold out in one day looking at how long it took for the tickets to go. Total money making scheme festivals putting tickets on sale straight after one has just finished and unfair on anyone that needs to save up to buy their tickets.

I don't think RN will sell out or even come close this year

I don't think so, when I look at the line up I would say it has changed in terms of the people it will attract this year. The numbers lost (mainly dance music fans) will probabaly be replaced by titp fans wanting something different and are being drawn in by Kasabian, Paulo etc

I don't think so, when I look at the line up I would say it has changed in terms of the people it will attract this year. The numbers lost (mainly dance music fans) will probabaly be replaced by titp fans wanting something different and are being drawn in by Kasabian, Paulo etc